Case IH Tractor 225 Chrysler Engine & Fuel System Service Manual GSS 1474
SAMPLE PAGE FROM THE MANUAL:
- 1. Compression ring gaps must be diametrically. opposite one another (180° apart) and not in line with the oil ring gaps which should be 60° apart.
- 2. Turn the oil ring expander gap toward the right side of the engine. Turn the oil ring gaps toward the left side of the engine.
- 3. Immerse the piston head and rings in clean engine oil. Slide the ring com— pressor over the piston rings and tighten.
- 4. Push the piston into the cylinder. Guide the connecting rod into position on the crankshaft journal. NOTE: The notch on the top of the piston must point toward the front of the engine.
- 5. Install the rod caps and torque the nuts to 61. 01 Nm (45 ft. lbs. ).
- 6. Reassemble the engine in the reverse order of disassembly.
SCREENSHOT OF THE MANUAL:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Case IH Tractor 225 Chrysler Engine & Fuel System Service Manual
Safe Work Rules
Standard Torque Data For
Nuts and Bolts
Metric Conversion Tables
Special Service Tools
Section 1: Engine
Section 2: Fuel System
Case IH Tractor 225 Chrysler Engine & Fuel System Service Manual_GSS-1474
Size : 10.7 MB
Format : PDF
Language : English
Number of Pages : 56 pages
Brand: Case IH
Type of machine: Tractor
Type of document: Service Manual
Model: 225 Chrysler Engine & Fuel System
Part No: GSS-1474
⦁ This is the same manual used by the DEALERSHIPS to SERVICE your vehicle.
⦁ The manual can be all yours – Once payment is complete, you will be taken to the download page from where you can download the manual. All in 2-5 minutes time!!
⦁ Need any other service / repair / parts manual, please feel free to contact us at heydownloadss @gmail.com . We may surprise you with a nice offer